Thursday, November 28, 2013

Confirmations About ISON as a Sign of the Lord's Return

On November 25, 2013, I published my first article about comet ISON possibly being the sign of the Son of Man in the sky, which Jesus predicted. When I began to write that article, I wasn't sure if ISON was going to be significant at all.  But by the time I finished writing it, I felt fairly certain that it would be significant.  And after I published it, I received what seemed to me like confirmations that it would be an event. I ask that if you read this, you use discernment to know whether these were actually confirmations.

After receiving those apparent confirmations, I added them to that same article (linked above).  So if you have already read that article, you should be aware that the first four confirmations below were already covered in my "After-Word," which I later added as an epilogue to that article.  You may not have seen these, if you read my first article before I added the epilogue, but I wanted to at least advise you of the overlap, regarding the confirmations. In this post, I would like to highlight those confirmations, and other ones I received later, which warranted writing an entirely new article. Whenever I refer to my first ISON article, I will simply call it "my first article."

There's Your Confirmation!
After I posted my first article, I called an elder brother in Christ, who had once received a vision of America's destruction. I wanted to ask him what he thought about comet ISON, but he had just returned from a long trip, and was spending time with his family, so the call was very brief.  During that brief time, before I could ask my question, he immediately began talking about the fact that we are in the very last days now.  Then I told him I had called to ask about some end time events to see what he thought.  Without knowing any more detail than that from me, and not knowing it had anything to do with the comet, he said, "Well, there's your confirmation."

Comet ISON, Emergency?
Secondly, prior to calling that elder brother in the Lord whom I just mentioned, I sent this blog to another brother in Christ on November 25th to evaluate.  The next morning on November 26th, I received a link from him to his short video testimony, in which he said he prayed and the Lord confirmed to him that there would be an emergency in connection with this comet, which would occur this week on November 28th. I assumed he had read this article, and that it might have influenced his actions or the outcomes.  But when I spoke to him by phone later on in the evening, he didn't even know I had sent this blog to him.  He had no idea what it was about.  So what he got from the Lord was completely independent of what I was led by the Lord to write here. [November 30, 2013 Update: Since the comet disintegrated after its trip around the sun, this brother stated, "The word I got from the Lord was only 'Emergency,' the rest was only speculations and assumption, so let's wait and see.God bless."]

A Disintegration Event Will Occur
ISON survives journey around sun!
Thirdly, after posting my first article, I also saw a scientific and mathematical approach by a watchman that predicted a disintegration event will occur with ISON.  Since then, the comet has disintegrated. Since it's trip around the sun, the debris trail behind the comet is now about 5 million miles wide, and it is headed toward the earth. That debris trail continues to widen each day, and is due to pass by the earth on December 28.  Even though the main nucleus will be 40 million miles from the earth as it passes, is it possible that the debris trail could widen to 150 million miles before it arrives, and cause earth impacts? 


ISON a Sign in Heaven of the Lord's Return?
Next, after I published my first article on November 25th I got an email on November 26th from a sister in Africa named Rachael, who gets dreams from the Lord that come to pass accurately.  I had asked her to pray about my first article, and she did.  She wrote to me later that night saying,

“Hi Len, I just had a dream about an emergency! I don’t know if this was from the Lord, but before I went to bed, I asked the Lord to tell me something about this [first article you wrote on comet ISON].  In my dream, I found myself in the midst of debris; everything around was broken down, destroyed. There were no buildings in sight, and the only thing I had in my hands was my phone.  I was on my knees. I don’t know if I was injured or not, but I was frantically trying to reach 911.  I kept dialing the number, but for some reason couldn’t reach anyone. The dream ended. When I woke up, I found my bible open on my bed, so I got it to read.  It was open on Revelation 12, and I read the words in verse one, ‘And there appeared a great wonder in heaven.’ I believe comet ISON really is a sign that His coming is near!”  A few minutes later she wrote back saying, “Brother Len, I am now certain in my spirit that the 911 dream was from God.”

I then did some prayerful research and wondered if ISON could be the sign of Revelation 12, which states: “A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars; and she was with child; and she *cried out, being in labor and in pain to give birth.” (Rev 12:1-2)

I was not sure if this comet was the sign we read about in Revelation 12, but now it does not seem possible to me in hindsight, since the comet disintegrated.  Nevertheless, the Scripture the Lord gave our sister Rachael in conjunction with her dream was Rev 12:1 about a sign appearing in heaven.  At the very least, it seems to indicate that this comet is a sign appearing in heaven.

Fireballs and Asteroids
I later received another email from sister Rachael in Africa about a fireball dream she had.  She wrote, “This may not have anything to do with the comet but last night, I dreamed there were huge fireballs racing across the sky. The sky was dark and the fireballs were close enough that I could hear the sound they made as they passed. It seemed so real that it was only some minutes after I had woken up that I realized it was only a dream.”

What she did not realize is that the huge fireballs have everything to do with the comet.  Those are meteors, and the comet creates them.  The debris from the comet's trail crosses the earth's orbital path as it is traveling to and from the sun. Then when the earth crosses through the comet debris, we get meteor showers.  Meteor showers are from tiny fragments the size of little rocks.  But when the debris is larger, it is not burned up (dematerialized) when it enters the earth's atmosphere, so it comes in as fireballs.  Many of those fireballs are large enough to make loud sounds.  When they go by you, they break the sound barrier, so they can make a huge sound like thunder that will break windows and knock down heavy doors!  It's can be frightening for anyone who witnesses this.  I am convinced the Lord is giving sister Rachael dreams about comet ISON.

Please go back to my first comet article, and see the section where I talk about meteors, and follow the hyperlinks to the video that shows the fireballs of 2013.  You will see what I mean.

In February 2013, a massive fireball crashed into Chelyabinsk, Russia.  According to Wikipedia, it was a near-earth asteroid, 30 times brighter than the Sun, measuring 49 feet (14.9 m) wide with a total mass of 654 kg (1,442 lb), and traveling at a speed of over 41,000 mph or 66,960 km/h, almost 60 times the speed of sound.  There were over 7,200 damaged buildings, which included 6,040 apartment blocks, 293 medical facilities, 718 schools and universities, 100 cultural organizations, and 43 sport facilities. Approximately 6,500 sq ft (600 m2) of a roof at a zinc factory collapsed during the incident.  1,491 people, including 311 children, sought medical attention, and 112 people were hospitalized.  The flash was 30 times brighter than the Sun.  Eyewitnesses also felt intense heat from the fireball.

We may experience debris fallout left by comet ISON on its approach to the sun, as you can see at 3:03 in this video, which graphically depicts and explains the dates when we can expect to encounter debris.  If this happens, then we might see not only meteors and fireballs, but asteroids hitting the earth during that time.

Meteorological Advance Warning
Lastly, I would like to say a word about this meteorological warning.  People, including believers, often listen to meteorologists give weather forecasts, even though they know it may not be accurate.  And when the weather man warns of a coming hurricane, people appreciate the advance notice, so they can prepare a bit for it.  Then if the hurricane gets diverted or weakened, people don't have a problem with the advance warning. They are still glad for it, and they continue to listen to weathermen after that, so they can plan their lives accordingly. Therefore, I felt there was no harm in writing my first blog, alerting the saints to the possibility of a comet related event, so they could prepare.  Since God does nothing without revealing it to His prophets, according to Amos 2:7, we should trust more in the Lord’s messages to His people than in meteorologists.  Even if the rapture is not directly connected with this event, I know in my spirit it is happening very, very soon.

I shared this with the family at bedtime devotions on November 26th, and my daughter said that she was just thinking today that if people trust the weatherman, they should certainly trust the prophets.  That was a huge confirmation. She is correct!  While false prophets can deceive us, how much more can weather men!  That's why it is important to heed the warnings of true prophets of God, whom He send to us.

Putting it All Together
As I said, all of these things happened after posting my original article, so they all seemed like confirmations to me.  I am not setting any dates for the rapture!  No man knows the day or the hour, but we can know the season.  And it would not surprise me at all if this comet turns out to at least be "one of the signs" of the Son of Man returning.

I do not dogmatically hold to any comet theory. Whether or not any cataclysmic events occur in connection with the comet, we have been forewarned of coming disasters, and we would be wise to prepare ourselves.  Even if this comet causes no disruptions for our planet, there are many calamities about to fall upon this planet. And we do know for certain that Jesus is coming sooner than you think. But will you be ready?

This is not the time to be caught up in the distractions of the holiday season or the busy-ness of life, and neglect the Lord.  It's time to wake up from our slumber, repent, seek the Lord Jesus while He may be found.  Draw near to Him, and spend time with Him.

"Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded. Be miserable and mourn and weep; let your laughter be turned into mourning and your joy to gloom. Humble yourselves in the presence of the Lord, and He will exalt you." (Jas 4:8-10)

It's time to get ready, so that you don't miss the rapture of the Bride of Christ.

*Some of the quotes in this article have been edited and paraphrased with approval from the original source for clarity, while maintaining the same meaning.

Attribution notice: Most Scripture quotations taken from the NASB.

Author's note: You must take responsibility for your own actions. Nobody knows the day or the hour, and in no way am I date setting. This is only to provide you with information, so that you can make your own decisions, for which you will be accountable to God.

Please use the Testimony Review Process adopted by this blog, as you decide for yourself whether the Lord has spoken to these individuals.  For issues and concerns, each person must confirm with the Lord, whether something is valid or not.  Please allow me to encourage you to read "Testing the Spirits of False Prophets," "Discerning the Things of the Spirit," and "A Warning to the Nay Sayers."

If you enjoyed this post, you may also like Comet ISON: a Sign of the Lord's Return?, Rachael Mushala Testimony of Hell, Urgent: Jesus Christ's Return is Imminent - 2013, Comet ISON, Emergency Call 911, Outline of Endtime Events, my daughter's poem, The Midnight Hour, and the other posts in this blog available through the links in the side bar.  You may also visit our Signs of the Times Directory, and access my complete blog directory at Writing for the Master.

Do You Want to Know Him?
If you want to know Jesus personally, you can. It all begins when you repent and believe in Jesus.  Do you know what God's Word, the Bible says?

“Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of God, and saying, ‘The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel.’” (Mar 1:14b-15).  He preached that we must repent and believe.

Please see my explanation of this in my post called "Do You Want to Know Jesus?"
_________________________________________________

Len Lacroix is the founder of Doulos Missions International.  He was based in Eastern Europe for four years, making disciples, as well as helping leaders to be more effective at making disciples who multiply, developing leaders who multiply, with the ultimate goal of planting churches that multiply. His ministry is now based in the United States with the same goal of helping fulfill the Great Commission. www.dmiworld.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment