Thursday, December 5, 2013

Rapture Dream: State of Watch - December 2013

The Rapture of the Bride of Christ
Before I went to bed on November 30, 2013, I prayed and asked the Lord to give me a dream to confirm that ISON will indeed cause an emergency event.  I had a dream on December 1, 2013 at around 6:00 AM and awoke from it realizing that it was an answer to my prayer for a confirmation dream.  I initially only shared this with my wife and children, and a couple sisters in Christ.  I had no intention at all of sharing this publicly. But now I feel led to post it, since it may be an encouragement to the saints.  Although there is more to the dream that I will not disclose, I will only share the relevant details here.

Declare a State of Watch
In the dream, there was darkness in two scenes, and I received a voice message saying, “You must declare a ‘state of watch’”

Thief in the Night
Then I heard the sound of an emergency, taking place live as it was happening. It was a lady’s voice screaming in terror over and over, because an evil burglar had broken into her home during the dark night. (This had happened because one of her outdoor security lights had gone out).  I was awakened by the frightening sound of her screams, which grew increasingly louder, as if her life was immediately threatened by the approach of this violent intruder in her darkened home, who sought to harm her.  It was as if I could feel the terror she was experiencing.

Jesus is Coming Soon!
When I awoke, and began to write down the dream, I could still hear in the background the voice of the angel caught on tape in Kansas City, singing the words, “All the saints and angels up in glory wait to hear the news of Jesus and His children as their comin’ soon (through).”  The full solo he sings in the recording says:

Hallelujah, breathe it all across the land
Everybody's singing at the Lord's command
All the saints and the angels up in glory wait to hear the news
of Jesus and his children that (or as) they're coming soon (through).

This was the soloist in the angelic choir that was recorded singing the Hallelujah chorus.  And as I was awake in bed, writing down the dream, I could hear the soloist singing these words just as clear as if it was playing on a radio or CD.  That led me to believe this dream was from the Lord.

When I heard the angel singing after that dream, I continued to hear it all day long, right up until I was going to bed late that night.  Of course, it was not the first time I had ever heard him sing it, because I had heard it before through the recording available online, and had just been led to listen to it on October 11.  But God brought that up once again for me to hear in my spirit resonating that morning, in order to confirm the dream.

Withered Right Arm
There were other scenes in the dream, which I have already forgotten.  In one scene there was a man speaking publicly in a black suit with a disgusting right arm that was oozing with puss.  As I was writing down the dream, thinking about his arm, I began to hear the words repeated over and over saying, “Withered right arm…withered right arm…etc.”

Interpretation
I sense this is a confirmation of a global cataclysmic event involving darkness that is about to happen in connection with a cosmic event, since there was definite darkness in two scenes. I am not going to say this will be comet ISON, but that was what I prayed for the Lord to confirm, the night that I had this dream.

Declare a State of Watch
It was serious enough to warrant officially declaring a state of watch.  The “state of watch” is a sort of blend of the two expressions “state of emergency” and “storm watch.” A thunderstorm watch, for example, is a period before the storm hits, when there is a possibility of the storm hitting a certain area.  It is similar to a storm warning.  This expression signifies that the saints need to be watching and praying at this time, preparing for the chaos about to ensue, which will create a “state of emergency.” And of course, we should be watching for the Lord to return at any moment.

Thief in the Night
The burglar seems to signify that the Lord's return (the rapture) is imminent, since He said,

"Behold, I am coming like a thief. Blessed is the one who stays awake and keeps his clothes, so that he will not walk about naked and men will not see his shame." (Rev 16:15)

"But be sure of this, that if the head of the house had known at what time of the night the thief was coming, he would have been on the alert and would not have allowed his house to be broken into. For this reason you also must be ready; for the Son of Man is coming at an hour when you do not think He will." (Mat 24:43-44)

The lady in her home in the dark night signified believers who are not ready.  In the dream, her security light had gone out, and when the burglar came, she was caught unprepared.  Her house was broken into, and she was terrorized by it.  It may also signify that the forces of darkness and death will enter the homes of the ungodly during the period of darkness coming upon the earth, and people will be terrorized just as the Egyptians were when the angel of death entered their homes during the darkness of the Ninth Plague.

Jesus is Coming Soon!
The angel singing the words, “All the saints and angels up in glory wait to hear the news of Jesus and His children as their comin’ through (soon),” was an indication that these events are a sign of the Lord’s imminent return, and are cause for rejoicing, as they will only be terrifying for those who don’t know Jesus, or who are not ready.

During the period of darkness, it is probably wise for believers to stay indoors, close their windows and doors, and draw the curtains.  This is not in fear of any kind, but in God's peace and by the leading of the Holy Spirit, as it is time to seek the Lord.  There is a time for everything. We are to be repenting and seeking the Lord during that time, asking Him for protection, and being infused with the Holy Spirit.

As it says in the prophet Isaiah, "Go, my people, enter your rooms and shut the doors behind you; hide yourselves for a little while until his wrath has passed by.  See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling to punish the people of the earth for their sins. The earth will disclose the blood shed on it; the earth will conceal its slain no longer." (Is 26:20-21).

Withered Right Arm
The man in the black suit with the withered right arm signifies someone evil, and will betray Israel.  He is not from God. 

I did a search on this in the morning, when I awoke from the dream, and found the following:

On the SaveIsrael website, Yehuda Karni posted this poem he wrote, called May Your Right Hand Wither:

May your right hand wither for forgetting Jerusalem
May your tongue cleave to the roof of your mouth
For you are hollow, foaming over with prattling sound
Meaningless echoes that from your empty self rebound

For only yesterday, and yes, this very morn'
You invoked its holy name and raised its sacred flame
When was it when you celebrated your deceit
When you vowed, or when you began a traitor's game?

This poem is connected with the saying, “May my right hand wither,” which comes from the psalm that says, “If I forget you, Jerusalem, may my right hand forget its skill.” (Ps 137:5)

According to Zechariah 11:16, the arm of the false shepherd (false prophet) will be completely withered and his right eye totally blinded.

The Lord said, "For behold, I am going to raise up a shepherd in the land who will not care for the perishing, seek the scattered, heal the broken, or sustain the one standing, but will devour the flesh of the fat sheep and tear off their hoofs. Woe to the worthless shepherd who leaves the flock! A sword will be on his arm and on his right eye! His arm will be totally withered and his right eye will be blind." (Zec 11:16-17)

This clearly signifies the second beast of Revelation 13, which is the false prophet, who has already risen to the center of the world stage.  He does not support Israel.  He has no hope to offer people, because Jesus is the only hope and refuge at this time. 

After I finished writing down the dream, and the interpretation, I read the passage of Scripture for today, picking up where I had left off yesterday. So I read Daniel 7, about Daniel’s dream of the four beasts, representing the four world empires (Babylonian, Media/Persian, Alexandrian, and Roman).  Then he dreamed of the little horn.  Here are some excerpts from that chapter:

"While I was contemplating the horns, behold, another horn, a little one, came up among them, and three of the first horns were pulled out by the roots before it; and behold, this horn possessed eyes like the eyes of a man and a mouth uttering great boasts. (Dan 7:8)

"I kept looking, and that horn was waging war with the saints and overpowering them until the Ancient of Days came and judgment was passed in favor of the saints of the Highest One, and the time arrived when the saints took possession of the kingdom.”  (Dan 7:21-22)

"Then I kept looking because of the sound of the boastful words which the horn was speaking; I kept looking until the beast was slain, and its body was destroyed and given to the burning fire.” (Dan 7:11)

"As for me, Daniel, my spirit was distressed within me, and the visions in my mind kept alarming me.” (Dan 7:15)

"At this point the revelation ended. As for me, Daniel, my thoughts were greatly alarming me and my face grew pale, but I kept the matter to myself." (Dan 7:28)

Vision of Missing the Rapture
As I was completing this blog, I got the following email from sister Rachael Mushala in Zambia.  She wrote:

Rachael Mushala
"The day of our departure is fast approaching! I was sharing with a friend about how we are in the very last days and that the rapture could happen at any moment. When I went home, I had a vision."

"In the vision I was in a supermarket with this same friend of mine. We had done our shopping and were at the till about to pay for what we had bought when I noticed that her phone was ringing. She didn't seem to have noticed, so I told her that her phone was ringing. But she said she would answer the call later, and left her phone just lying there on the counter where she had placed it (when she wanted to get money from her purse)."

"I kept telling her to pick the call, but she kept saying she would do it later and didn't even bother to check who was calling (I didn't know who was calling her either). Finally the phone stopped ringing.  She then picked the phone to check the missed call notification, but instead of the 'missed call' number being displayed, it was written on the screen of her phone: 'CHRIST CAME'!"

"The vision ended."

"We are at the very end now, so that any delay in making a decision for Christ could be too late!"

That was the end of Rachael's email message to me.  But she had previously informed me just last month of a message the Lord gave to her and her sister Zipporah about His imminent return. He said, “I am coming soon, and My coming will be like a thief in the night, so I will know who is truly Mine. People no longer pay attention when someone tells them that I am coming, because I have taken long. My coming will no longer be delayed. I am coming sooner than you think, but the question is, will you be ready? Because I am only coming for a holy people, and if you live holy lives I will take you with Me. I am only coming for those living a holy life, and many Christians will not be ready when I come, and they will be left behind.”  He continued, “Right now the door is open, but it will soon be closed. Enter before the door is closed. I am waiting for you (humanity) with open loving arms.”  I encourage you to read the entire, powerful message the Lord gave Rachael Mushala for mankind at this link.

Putting it All Together
So I believe that this dream was from the Lord and the interpretation is true, confirming the coming days of darkness on the earth and the rapture that is about to happen. However, I will leave that up to those of you in Christ who are spiritual to discern that.

Some of the key elements were the burglar like a "thief in the night," representing the return of Christ and the rapture, and the angels singing that He is coming soon, which requires that we be in a state of watching and praying, repenting, and being infused with the Holy Spirit.

Pray that you will be counted worthy to stand before Jesus when He comes and escape the wrath that is coming.  Jesus is only coming for a holy Bride without spot or wrinkle, and we must make ourselves ready.  Another key element was the man with the withered right arm, which I believe indicates that the betrayal of Israel by the beasts of Revelation 13, who will soon be revealed.

In the morning, after recording this dream, I went online and found this copy of the Kansas City angels' song at this link, preceded by an explanation, in case you have never heard this beautiful song.

The Lord was very clear to Dr. Owuor that "time is over," and He is about to step through heaven's door to come for His Bride, just as that angelic song declares.  His dream confirmed mine.

The vision that sister Rachael had also confirmed my dream.  This state of watch that has been declared is like an alarm or a phone ringing.  Don't be like Rachael's friend, who delayed answering the call, and found out later that Christ already came. Prepare for the glorious coming of the Messiah. His coming will no longer be delayed. He is coming sooner than you think, but the question is, will you be ready?

Peter said to them, "Repent, and each of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins; and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. (Act 2:38)

Epilogue to this blog is at Reflections on the State of Watch.

Attribution notice: Most Scripture quotations taken from the NASB.

Author's note: You must take responsibility for your own actions. Nobody knows the day or the hour, and in no way am I date setting. This is only to provide you with information, so that you can make your own decisions, for which you will be accountable to God.

If you enjoyed this post, please see Reflections on the State of Watch.  You may also like The Messiah Is Coming, Rachael Mushala Testimony of Hell, Urgent: Jesus Christ's Return is Imminent - 2013, Peace, Safety, and the Thief in the Night, The 311 Moment, Outline of Endtime Events, my daughter's poem, The Midnight Hour, and the other posts in this blog available through the links in the side bar.  You may also visit our Signs of the Times Directory, and access my complete blog directory at Writing for the Master.

Do You Want to Know Him?
If you want to know Jesus personally, you can. It all begins when you repent and believe in Jesus.  Do you know what God's Word, the Bible says?

“Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of God, and saying, ‘The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel.’” (Mar 1:14b-15).  He preached that we must repent and believe.

Please see my explanation of this in my post called "Do You Want to Know Jesus?"
_________________________________________________

Len Lacroix is the founder of Doulos Missions International.  He was based in Eastern Europe for four years, making disciples, as well as helping leaders to be more effective at making disciples who multiply, developing leaders who multiply, with the ultimate goal of planting churches that multiply. His ministry is now based in the United States with the same goal of helping fulfill the Great Commission. www.dmiworld.org.

3 comments:

  1. God is really coming sooner than we think. We need to stay focused and pray each other strength.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any idea when the rapture really is please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very soon! I suggest reading the following:

      http://signs-ofthe-times.blogspot.com/2013/10/the-timing-of-rapture.html

      http://signs-ofthe-times.blogspot.com/2015/01/sequence-of-signs-preceding-coming-of.html

      http://signs-ofthe-times.blogspot.com/2015/02/synching-up-seven-seals-with-gospels.html

      Stay rapture ready. God bless you.

      Delete