Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Rapture Revelations to the Mushala Sisters

Dear brethren, in my previous blogs that I have written recently, I have mentioned a sister named Rachael Mushala, who has received dreams, visions, and revelations from the Lord for mankind, along with her sister Zipporah.  Some of those revelations pertain to the rapture, and I would like to highlight those in this article.

I Am Coming Sooner Than You Think
Rachael Mushala
Around November 5, 2013, Rachael informed me of a message the Lord gave to her and her sister Zipporah about His imminent return.

He said, “I am coming soon, and My coming will be like a thief in the night, so I will know who is truly Mine. People no longer pay attention when someone tells them that I am coming, because I have taken long. My coming will no longer be delayed. I am coming sooner than you think, but the question is, will you be ready? Because I am only coming for a holy people, and if you live holy lives I will take you with Me. I am only coming for those living a holy life, and many Christians will not be ready when I come, and they will be left behind.”  He continued, “Right now the door is open, but it will soon be closed. Enter before the door is closed. I am waiting for you (humanity) with open loving arms.”  I encourage you to read the entire, powerful message the Lord gave Rachael Mushala for mankind at this link.

Vision of Missing the Rapture
As I was completing a blog about the rapture on December 5, 2013, I got the following email from sister Rachael Mushala in Zambia.  She wrote:

"The day of our departure is fast approaching! I was sharing with a friend about how we are in the very last days and that the rapture could happen at any moment. When I went home, I had a vision."

"In the vision I was in a supermarket with this same friend of mine. We had done our shopping and were at the till about to pay for what we had bought when I noticed that her phone was ringing. She didn't seem to have noticed, so I told her that her phone was ringing. But she said she would answer the call later, and left her phone just lying there on the counter where she had placed it (when she wanted to get money from her purse)."

"I kept telling her to pick the call, but she kept saying she would do it later and didn't even bother to check who was calling (I didn't know who was calling her either). Finally the phone stopped ringing.  She then picked the phone to check the missed call notification, but instead of the 'missed call' number being displayed, it was written on the screen of her phone: 'CHRIST CAME'!"

"The vision ended."

"We are at the very end now, so that any delay in making a decision for Christ could be too late!"

The Rapture is JUST About to Happen
On December 16, 2013, I received an email from Rachael in Africa, in which she wrote:

"I just had a dream that I hope will encourage you about how close we are to the rapture. In the dream, I was in church and the sermon was about how we are in the end times.  Later, I was seated alone when someone came to me. I didn't recognise this person, but in his hand he held a skirt that wasn't so short but was still short.  He then said, the Rapture is JUST (with emphasis on "just") about to happen, yet many people have compromised (standards of holiness). This man sounded sad, and indicated that even those who previously had high standards of holiness have compromised. In the dream when this man said the rapture is just about to happen, I felt like he was refering to something that was so close that it could happen at ANY moment, and needs to be watched for. I then awoke."

The Rapture is at Hand
Zipporah Mushala
I recently posted Zipporah Mushala’s Second Testimony of Hell, in which she described the rapture revelations the Lord gave to her.  She stated:

I saw in a vision written in  the sky, "THE RAPTURE IS AT HAND. PREPARE NOW FOR IN JUST A MINUTE, YOU WILL NO LONGER BE ABLE TO ENTER."

I also saw people going up in the rapture. I noticed that they were all wearing pure white garments and had the words, “JESUS FREAK” written on their foreheads. The Lord said, “They call those who want to serve me in truth, spirit and holiness “Jesus freaks.” Tell them that only those Jesus freaks are going up in the rapture when I come.  People will be shocked that I came. They will say, “We did not think he would come so soon.”

During prayers at church one day, I saw a mob of demons exiting hell for earth. They told me, “We’re going to stop the rapture.” I told them, "You can’t stop the rapture” and then they replied, “Then we are going to stop people from going in the rapture.” With that, they made for a certain street and started hugging people from behind. If the person’s name was John, the demon would also have the name John written on its forehead. This meant that that demon was assigned to this particular person. The demons began to whisper to the people they held captive, There is no “God, There is no rapture, and Just enjoy the world a little bit.” After saying this, the demon would withdraw from the person and laugh secretly with its hand over its mouth. One of the deceived people then began shouting loudly, “There is no God!”

On January 16, 2014, her sister Rachael wrote, “This morning when I woke up, I was thinking about how people get all defensive and say, 'You are taking things too seriously,' if you tell them anything about holiness. I was reminded of a vision of the rapture that Zipporah had recently. She said she saw only a few people disappear into the sky. As they went up, they looked like white streaks of light. She noticed that all of those who were taken up had words engraved on their foreheads: 'Jesus freak.'" 

Rachael continued, "When I remembered it this morning, I think we need to rejoice and not be discouraged when people say we are taking things too seriously. Our Lord is only coming for "Jesus Freaks," those who have made Him their all and follow ALL His teachings which includes holiness."

A Book Called "THE RAPTURE HAS HAPPENED"
Then on August 28, 2014, I received the following email from Zipporah.  She stated:

"I'd like to share a vision I've just had a few minutes ago. As I was praying, I saw a big book with golden covers. It looked like a Bible, but it wasn't really one. In it were all the verses in the whole Bible concerning the rapture. ALL the verses were there. I saw the pages in the book flip over.  And in the same way that some books have blank pages at the end, I also saw these flip over, and the book closed. Then I saw the title of the book it was written in capital letters, 'THE RAPTURE HAS HAPPENED.'"

"Then I heard the voice of an angel...He shouted, 'Woe to the earth.  Woe to the people who have remained on the earth for terror awaits them.' His voice made the earth shake as though experiencing a tremor."

"Then demons began exiting hell in jubilee.  I saw one with a big and long spear, which was even longer than the demon. These demons were surveying the earth, looking in all directions, in the same way people look at something good and they can't believe it’s all theirs.  Then the demon with the spear said, 'So this is how it feels to be king.' They were all smiles."

"People thought the rapture would take place after some years, but it really, really shocked them.  Everything was normal when it happened.  Some were in class, some watching TV, some selling, sleeping, ordering food, etc."

"Even some holiness preachers remained. They had 'little' sins they thought they would get rid of later, but Jesus came sooner than that later."

"God bless you and may we be ready in Jesus' name.
-- Zipporah Mushala"

[End of testimonies].

I encourage you to read my articles about Zipporah Mushala's Testimony of Hell, Zipporah Mushala’s Second Testimony of Hell, and Zipporah Mushala’s Third Testimony of Hell.

Putting it All Together
These dreams, visions, and revelations that the Lord has given to Rachael and her sister Zipporah have been confirmed to me, so I believe they are from the Lord.  If I had to sum up the ones I've just covered in this post, I would put it like this:

The Lord is saying, "My coming will no longer be delayed. I am coming sooner than you think, but the question is, will you be ready? Because I am only coming for a holy people, and if you live holy lives I will take you with Me. I am only coming for those living a holy life, and many Christians will not be ready when I come, and they will be left behind.”  "The Rapture is JUST about to happen, yet many people have compromised God's standard of holiness" and become worldly. “Right now the door is open, but it will soon be closed. Enter before the door is closed."  Very soon it will be a past event, and people will know that Christ came.  We are at the very end now, so that any delay in making a decision for Christ could be too late!

Will you be one of those millions reported missing on the news headlines when the rapture happens?  Or will you be one of the millions who will be missing the rapture?  The decision is yours.  Don't wait any longer.  Repent and give your life to Jesus.  Salvation is found only by His grace through faith. And then live your life for Him in holiness, righteousness, and truth.  The standard for heaven is high.  He still loves you, but He will not lower His standard for anyone.

*Some of the quotes in this article have been edited and paraphrased with permission from the original source for clarity.

Author's note: You must take responsibility for your own actions. Nobody knows the day or the hour, and in no way am I date setting. This is only to provide you with information, so that you can make your own decisions, for which you will be accountable to God.

If you enjoyed this post, you may also like Rachael Mushala Testimony of Hell, Rapture Revelation to Zipora Bitrus, Rapture Foretold in Psalm 97, The Day of Our Lord’s Wedding is at Hand, The Messiah Is Coming, Urgent: Jesus Christ's Return is Imminent - 2013, Peace, Safety, and the Thief in the Night, The 311 Moment, Sequence of Signs Preceding the Coming of Christ, Michael Shigaba's End Time Message for Mankind, Outline of Endtime Events, my daughter's poem, The Midnight Hour, and the other posts in this blog available through the links in the side bar.  You may also visit our Signs of the Times Directory, and access my complete blog directory at Writing for the Master.

Do You Want to Know Him?
If you want to know Jesus personally, you can. It all begins when you repent and believe in Jesus.  Do you know what God's Word, the Bible says?

“Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of God, and saying, ‘The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel.’” (Mar 1:14b-15).  He preached that we must repent and believe.

Please see my explanation of this in my post called "Do You Want to Know Jesus?"
_________________________________________________

Len Lacroix is the founder of Doulos Missions International.  He was based in Eastern Europe for four years, making disciples, as well as helping leaders to be more effective at making disciples who multiply, developing leaders who multiply, with the ultimate goal of planting churches that multiply. His ministry is now based in the United States with the same goal of helping fulfill the Great Commission. www.dmiworld.org.

2 comments:

  1. So are you saying the rapture has happened. If what Elvi Zappata said is correct?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Certainly not. People get into problems when they start trying to set dates. See my "Author's Note" above (at end of article) and the following article of mine: http://signs-ofthe-times.blogspot.com/2013/12/the-error-of-rapture-date-setting.html

      Delete