Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Reflections on the State of Watch

As I reflect back on my previous post, called Rapture Dream: State of Watch - December 2013, I would like to share my thoughts.

First of all, someone may be thinking, "If there was a state of watch declared in December 2013, then why hasn't the Lord come back yet?"  That isn't for us to know.  Let's be careful that we are not like the scoffers.  As the apostle Peter said,

"Know this first of all, that in the last days mockers will come with their mocking, following after their own lusts, and saying, 'Where is the promise of His coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all continues just as it was from the beginning of creation.'" (2Pe 3:3-4)

Although no man knows the day or hour, we may know the season.  And I believe the Lord has been indicating to his children who are spiritually awake that we are in that season, as I mentioned already in my post called, The Error of Rapture Date Setting.  So we must remain sober, so we can pray.  We must remain watchful and alert, looking for the Lord's return.

Man with a Withered Right Arm
In my post, Rapture Dream: State of Watch - December 2013, I described the man in my dream on December 1, 2013 with the withered right arm.  I used the words, "withered right arm," because those were the words I heard repeated to me when I woke up from the dream and pondered the meaning of it.  However, that would not have been my description of it from what I saw.  In fact, it never would have crossed my mind to call his right arm "withered," because it was infected and oozing with disgusting puss that soaked right through the sleeve of his black suit coat.  It was only after I woke up and reflected upon the dream in my mind that I heard, "Withered right arm...Withered right arm, etc."  So I just wanted to clarify that for whatever it's worth, and I have updated that post with this info.

Man with Two Horns
Interestingly, on December 30, 2013, I had another dream.  In the dream I saw a man with political authority who had two, short horns on his head like a lamb, similar to the horns on the famous sculpture of Moses by Michelangelo.  He was Caucasian with pointy ears like Dr. Spock on the original Star Trek television series, and short, dark hair like Dr. Spock.  He also had a second set of dark eyes that were set in his forehead above his normal eyes.  I noticed that when he turned his normal eyes, this other set of eyes also turned in the same direction, so they were functional.  He was speaking to a group of people in a room, in what seemed to be a hearing pertaining to something another man had done in the official capacity of his job. 

The political ruler was reviewing the case and finding that other man guilty of wrongdoing.  He cited as proof that the man had allegedly done whatever he did in response to many voices he was hearing – like voices in one’s head.  The ruler with horns sort of smiled and made a tongue-in-cheek remark at that point that the man was obviously at fault, since he committed the act in response to all those voices he listened to, and “not, say, five or six voices.”  By this I understood that he was alluding to the fact that he himself heard voices in his head, but only five or six, not as many as the man he was finding guilty.  The people laughed and thought that was funny.  They seemed enamored with him.

He spoke with an American accent like a Caucasian would talk. However, based on all his facial features – the horns, extra set of dark eyes on his forehead, and pointy ears – he did seemed more like a demon than a human.  I am not sure what level of authority he had or whether he was a head of state.

I do not have an interpretation for this, except to say that it could refer to an evil person that will soon take the world stage, as a political authority figure, who is actually a demon and not a man.  This beast's inspiration will come from the voices of evil demons. He will not judge justly, but with partiality.  And the people will be enamored with him.

The verse that comes to mind is the one about the beast with horns like a lamb in the Apocalypse:

"Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb and he spoke as a dragon. He exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence. And he makes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose fatal wound was healed." (Rev 13:11-12)

Other verses for meditation are:

"And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name." (Rev 13:16-17)

"He will speak out against the Most High and wear down the saints of the Highest One, and he will intend to make alterations in times and in law; and they will be given into his hand for a time, times, and half a time." (Dan 7:25)

"Forces from him will arise, desecrate the sanctuary fortress, and do away with the regular sacrifice. And they will set up the abomination of desolation. "By smooth words he will turn to godlessness those who act wickedly toward the covenant, but the people who know their God will display strength and take action." (Dan 11:31-32)

"Then the king will do as he pleases, and he will exalt and magnify himself above every god and will speak monstrous things against the God of gods; and he will prosper until the indignation is finished, for that which is decreed will be done." (Dan 11:36)

"It was also about these men that Enoch, in the seventh generation from Adam, prophesied, saying, 'Behold, the Lord came with many thousands of His holy ones, to execute judgment upon all, and to convict all the ungodly of all their ungodly deeds which they have done in an ungodly way, and of all the harsh things which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him.' These are grumblers, finding fault, following after their own lusts; they speak arrogantly, flattering people for the sake of gaining an advantage." (Jud 1:14-16)

What Was Comet ISON All About?
I'd also like to say a few words about the comet.  In my article, Rapture Dream: State of Watch - December 2013, I opened by saying:

"Before I went to bed on November 30, 2013, I prayed and asked the Lord to give me a dream to confirm that ISON will indeed cause an emergency event.  I had a dream on December 1, 2013 at around 6:00 AM and awoke from it realizing that it was an answer to my prayer for a confirmation dream."

As we all know by now, the comet did not cause an emergency event, but that was what I had prayed about. When I prayed for confirmation, I specifically had in mind the darkness that could come upon the earth immediately before the Lord's return, as Jesus stated in Mt 24:29, and my dream did in fact seem to confirm the matter of darkness, as well as the Lord's sudden return.  If you go back and read it, you will see that.

I continued later in the article by saying, "I had previously posted a blog asking the question whether comet ISON, one of seven comets being watched right now, could be a sign of the Lord's return.  When the comet broke up during its trip around the sun, I wondered if it had all come to nothing.  However, although it may have lost its ion-charged tail, it is still massive with a giant debris trail.  The rocks contained in the remnants of ISON are much larger than the official reports have stated.  Some may be as large as the earth, but they will be passing millions of miles from the earth at their closest point.  Yet if that debris trail spreads out wide enough before it reaches us, and even if one chunk the size of Florida hit the earth, it could be a major event.  Therefore, I have not dismissed that comet just yet, since it has not yet passed us."

As I have been thinking back and praying about those comments, I realize that while there was nothing necessarily untrue about what I said, none of the potential incidents related to the comet actually caused any disruptions on earth, except perhaps some of the debris causing many fireballs to be seen in the skies around the world in December.

While I was not setting a date for the Lord's return, I communicated a sense of urgency about the imminence of the Lord's return.  I stand by that declaration, and still believe we need to watch and pray, so that we may be prepared for it.  But in Comet ISON: a Sign of the Lord's Return? and Confirmations About ISON as a Sign of the Lord's Return, when I issued a forecast or warning about certain potential cataclysmic events in late November or December, (which I thought I had received confirmation about), perhaps I erred.  Although my main purpose was to warn of potentially impending danger, as we are told to do in Ez 33:6, and to show that the comet seemed to be "a sign" of the Lord's soon return, it was never my intent to cause any trouble for anyone.  I did not really get complaints about my articles, even though there might have been couple people who simply disagreed with me.  So that is not why I am writing this follow up.  But I just feel that before the Lord I must apologize to my readers for anything I wrote that was incorrect, and ask forgiveness for any trouble this may have caused you. 

I do want to remind you that at the end of my posts on this blog that refer to the rapture, I have a caveat that states: "You must take responsibility for your own actions. Nobody knows the day or the hour, and in no way am I date setting. This is only to provide you with information, so that you can make your own decisions, for which you will be accountable to God."  That same disclaimer was on the "state of watch" article.

If you were expecting disaster, and it did not happen in December, give thanks to God.  For it is only by His mercies that we are not consumed.  As the Scripture says, "It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not." (Lam 3:22, KJV)

Putting it All Together
So I conclude much the same way I did in Rapture Dream: State of Watch - December 2013. I still believe that this "state of watch" dream was from the Lord and the interpretation is true, confirming the coming days of darkness on the earth and the rapture that is about to happen. However, I will leave that up to those of you in Christ who are spiritual to discern that.

Some of the key elements were the burglar like a "thief in the night," representing the return of Christ and the rapture, and the angels singing that He is coming soon, which requires that we be in a state of watching and praying, repenting, and being infused with the Holy Spirit.

Pray that you will be counted worthy to stand before Jesus when He comes and escape the wrath that is coming.  Jesus is only coming for a holy Bride without spot or wrinkle, and we must make ourselves ready.  Another key element in the December 1 dream was the man with the withered right arm, and later in the December 30 dream of the political authority figure with the two horns, who was actually a demon.

I also remind you how the Lord was very clear to Dr. Owuor that "time is over," and He is about to step through heaven's door to come for His Bride, just as that angelic song declares, which I heard immediately after my dream.  His dream confirmed mine.

The vision that sister Rachael had also confirmed my dream.  This state of watch that has been declared is like an alarm or a phone ringing.  Don't delay answering the call, and find out later that Christ already came. Prepare for the glorious coming of the Messiah. His coming will no longer be delayed. He is coming sooner than you think, but the question is, will you be ready?

Peter said to them, "Repent, and each of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins; and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. (Act 2:38)

Attribution notice: Most Scripture quotations taken from the NASB.

Author's note: You must take responsibility for your own actions. Nobody knows the day or the hour, and in no way am I date setting. This is only to provide you with information, so that you can make your own decisions, for which you will be accountable to God.

If you enjoyed this post, you may also like The 311 Moment, Rachael Mushala Testimony of Hell, Pope Frances Supports Homosexuality, Urgent: Jesus Christ's Return is Imminent - 2013, Peace, Safety, and the Thief in the Night, Outline of Endtime Events, my daughter's poem, The Midnight Hour, Demons Disguised as Humans, and the other posts in this blog available through the links in the side bar.  You may also visit our Signs of the Times Directory, and access my complete blog directory at Writing for the Master.

Do You Want to Know Him?
If you want to know Jesus personally, you can. It all begins when you repent and believe in Jesus.  Do you know what God's Word, the Bible says?

“Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of God, and saying, ‘The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel.’” (Mar 1:14b-15).  He preached that we must repent and believe.

Please see my explanation of this in my post called "Do You Want to Know Jesus?"
_________________________________________________

Len Lacroix is the founder of Doulos Missions International.  He was based in Eastern Europe for four years, making disciples, as well as helping leaders to be more effective at making disciples who multiply, developing leaders who multiply, with the ultimate goal of planting churches that multiply. His ministry is now based in the United States with the same goal of helping fulfill the Great Commission. www.dmiworld.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment