Saturday, June 16, 2012

Rapture Alert

Dear friends,

The Lord Jesus Christ is coming back very soon.  He is beyond the door, and the rapture of His people could occur at any moment.

The word rapture comes from the Latin word, rapturo, which is a translation of the Greek verb "caught up" that's found in 1 Thessalonians 4:17.

"For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we shall always be with the Lord." (1Th 4:16-17)


Now I'd like to share with you just a few brief dreams about the rapture that help to show how close we are to that moment.

My Daughter's Dream
At the end of the day on June 13, 2012, as we were having family devotions together, I was surprised to hear my oldest daughter tell me  that she had a dream last night that the rapture happened.  I was surprised, because I had a dream also, and I had felt the Lord was wanting to wake us up to His imminent return.  Earlier in the day, I had already posted a blog called "Are You Rapture Ready," in which I later added her dream testimony, after she told me.

So I listened with great interest as she told me.  She said, "I dreamed that it was night time, past our bedtime, but we were still up.  I pulled back the curtain and looked up at the sky.  I saw in the sky a dim pinpoint of white light, and initially thought it was a star.  Suddenly it started growing brighter and brighter, as it got closer.  Then my heart started beating really fast with excitement. The white light started to take the shape of Jesus, and I knew it was Jesus.  He had a white garment on.  The ground started shaking.  I started hearing this rumbling sound like an earthquake was beginning to happen. I could feel the ground trembling beneath my feet.  Then I turned my head and cried out, 'Daddy, Jesus is coming back!'"

She continued, "This dream was so real to me, that I could practically say it wasn't a dream at all.  It was very, very real.  And it repeated itself once again afterward."

The fact that the Lord was in her dream, and that it felt so real tells me it was from the Lord.  The fact that she had the dream twice in a row, and it happened on the same day I had my dream indicates that this is about to happen right away.

My Son's Rapture Dream
My seven year old son had a dream of the rapture on June 20, 2012.  In the dream, he, his little brother, and three sisters were standing in our driveway at the home we live at now.  Suddenly they heard the sound of the trumpet like in the videos we have recently seen (see here).  At that moment, he and all the children lifted up their hands to the Lord.  Then my wife and I came outside to join them.  We lifted up our hands.  Then there was a big wind and we started to go up.  And his dream ended.

Putting it All Together
We are in the last moment right before the rapture. Time's up! I want to be very clear that I am not trying to be divisive or win you over to my particular viewpoint of the end times. I am not setting any dates.  I don't know if it is going to be this week, this year, next year, or when.  It just depends on the grace of God.  But it's going to be VERY soon.

In my previous blogs, I have mentioned other dreams that people have had very recently.  There are certainly many other people having dreams of the rapture, but these few examples should be enough to make the point. I think these are all alerts for us to get ready, because the Lord is coming back right away.  For those with ears to hear, it's high time to get ready for the return of our Lord Jesus Christ! Look to Him, who alone can prepare you to enjoy the rapture, and join the worshipers in heaven.

Attribution notice: Scripture quotation taken from the NASB.

Author's note: You must take responsibility for your own actions. Nobody knows the day or the hour, and in no way am I date setting. This is only to provide you with information, so that you can make your own decisions, for which you will be accountable to God.  You may also want to read my other post called, "The End Has Come," as well as "Are You Rapture Ready?"  You may also visit our Signs of the Times Directory, and access my complete blog directory at Writing for the Master.

Do You Want to Know Him?
If you want to know Jesus personally, you can. It all begins when you repent and believe in Jesus.  Do you know what God's Word, the Bible says?

“Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of God, and saying, ‘The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel.’” (Mar 1:14b-15).  He preached that we must repent and believe.

Please see my explanation of this in my post called "Do You Want to Know Jesus?"
_________________________________________________

Len Lacroix is the founder of Doulos Missions International.  He was based in Eastern Europe for four years, making disciples, as well as helping leaders to be more effective at making disciples who multiply, developing leaders who multiply, with the ultimate goal of planting churches that multiply. His ministry is now based in the United States with the same goal of helping fulfill the Great Commission. www.dmiworld.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment