Saturday, September 7, 2024

Woman has Vision of New Jerusalem - Jesus Coming Soon!

Dear saints, 

I want to encourage you today with this message from the Lord. I received a message on September 7, 2024 from Anson, a brother I know, whom I had prayed for to receive the baptism with fire a couple days before that, and who had received it in a powerful way (see his testimony here). He told me about a sister in Christ that he and another brother named Angel have been ministering to, who recently came to the Lord and was delivered from satanism. She recently had a vision of the Lord and the New Jerusalem. 

This happened at 4:00 in the morning. She was not sleeping well and was restless. She woke up and sat up for a moment, then she lay down and said a prayer to help her sleep. When she closed her eyes, she immediately had the vision. Here is her testimony in her own words of what she saw.

"I lay down, said a very short prayer, and closed my eyes. I immediately found myself standing outside of the earth. I could see the curvature of the earth behind my left shoulder. It was close to me. I could see the blackness of space and the stars. Directly in front of me, I saw this thing appear before me. Pure white clouds began to billow out in front of me as if it were creating an entrance way. At first glance, it looked like thousands upon thousands of towers or skyscrapers, but they were transparent, like they were made of crystal or glass. There were so many individual forms. I looked over to my right, and there was this HUGE being standing next to me. I want to say it was Jesus, but I don't know. He was BIG. The top of my head came just above his knee. He was dressed in a pure white robe. I looked up to see his face. I could barely make it out. It was nothing but white light shining from it. It was SO BRIGHT!! There was so much joy, I caught a glimpse of his smile, but I couldn't look too long. 

"As I looked at Him, I asked Him, 'what is this?', and I turned my head back to look at what was in front of us. I immediately went back into my body and opened my eyes. I immediately thought of Revelation 21:2, and I heard these words very clearly, 'It's close... It's so close.''' 

After the vision was over she got up again to see the Bible verse. Then after she read it, she went back to sleep and slept for the rest of the night peacefully. In the morning, when she woke up she called Angel and told him what happened. 

She did her best to make an illustration on her computer, and this is it.  


In the graphic illustration above, created by this new believer, notice the detail she saw. There was Jesus, standing on a pure white cloud of glory, shining brightly with the purest white light. His face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance. In the background is the New Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven with countless thousands upon thousands of crystal palaces or mansions that He has prepared for His holy people who are eagerly awaiting His return and keeping themselves pure through His shed blood and their steadfast faith in Him. You can see the blackness of space and the stars as well as what appear to be beautiful nebulae in outer space to the left and right of the Holy City. And there is the curvature of the earth as she saw it, which she could see very close to her, over her left shoulder, as she and Jesus stood facing the New Jerusalem with Him on her right. 

Scriptural Confirmations
The Scriptures confirm what this newly saved sister in Christ saw in her vision. In Revelation, John wrote that when he saw Jesus, this is what He looked like:

"The hair on his head was white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire. His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters. In his right hand he held seven stars, and coming out of his mouth was a sharp, double-edged sword. His face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance." (Rev 1:14-16)

At the end of the book of Revelation, John saw the New Jerusalem, and here is how he described it:

"Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, 'Look! God's dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.' He who was seated on the throne said, 'I am making everything new!' Then he said, 'Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.'" (Rev 21:1-5)

This woman actually saw Jesus standing in front of the Holy City, the New Jerusalem, God's dwelling place that is coming down from heaven. Why should this surprise anyone? For the Scriptures tell us that "In the last days, God says, 'I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.'" (Ac 2:17).

Jesus promised us that He was going to prepare a place for us in His Father's house where there are many mansions. He said:

“Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. And where I go you know, and the way you know.” (Joh 14:1-4, NKJV)
 
We all know that Jesus went on right afterward to tell Thomas, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no man comes to the Father except through me." (Jn 14:6).

So let us heed the warning of the apostle Peter, who wrote:

"But in keeping with his promise we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth, where righteousness dwells. So then, dear friends, since you are looking forward to this, make every effort to be found spotless, blameless and at peace with him." (2Pe 3:13-14)

Jesus told us two thousand years ago that He is coming soon, so how much nearer now is His coming than it was then!

"Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done." (Rev 22:12; cf., 22:7,20)

Closing Words
Get ready, people. the kingdom of heaven is near. Jesus is coming very, very soon! Our Lord is coming for a Bride that is without spot or wrinkle (Eph 5:27). Repent and believe in Jesus Christ. And even if you know Him already, and have been born again, seek Him with all your heart, with repentance, asking Him to cleanse your white robe, making you pure and white as snow, as a Bride beautifully dressed for her husband, without any stain or blemish. 

Likewise, as I have written in my previous article, City in the Sky, the Bible tells us that the Holy City is descending from heaven like a Bride beautifully dressed for her husband. If you read that post, you will see signs in the heavens that seem to be captured in the photos and videos I have highlighted there. I highly encourage you to read that article and see those images.

May the Lord strengthen our hearts, saints, so that we may be blameless and holy in the presence of our God and Father at the coming of our Lord Jesus with all His holy ones.

Attribution Notice: Scriptures takes from the Holy Bible NIV, copyright Zondervan, used by permission. Other Scriptures taken from New King James Version where noted. Image used according to Fair Use Act for educational and commentary purposes only.


Do You Want to Know Him?
If you want to know Jesus personally, you can. It all begins when you repent and believe in Jesus.  Do you know what God's Word, the Bible says?

“Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of God, and saying, ‘The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel.’” (Mar 1:14b-15).  He preached that we must repent and believe.

Please see my explanation of this in my post called "Do You Want to Know Jesus?"
_________________________________________________

Len Lacroix is the founder of Doulos Missions International.  He was based in Eastern Europe for four years, making disciples, as well as helping leaders to be more effective at making disciples who multiply, developing leaders who multiply, with the ultimate goal of planting churches that multiply. His ministry is now based in the United States with the same goal of helping fulfill the Great Commission. www.dmiworld.org

No comments:

Post a Comment