Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Teenage Girl in 1990's Names the Antichrist to be Elected in 2008

In the 1990’s, a teenage girl named Nicole had a dream, which she posted on Five Doves website on October 8, 2012.  She states:

“In the dream I am walking to get out of my house to escape the mediocre lifestyle and be by myself.   All of a sudden a huge TIGER comes on my path to try to devour me.   And I am saying in the dream, IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, DO NOT DEVOUR ME.   And then all of a sudden I am transported to the future.   I see the year 2008 and I see Obama get elected.  And then I am transported back to the 1990's.   I am in an airport and then a train station.   I see young black men with glasses getting ready to go to college.   I see them with all their boxes and baggage to go to their dormitory.   And on the boxes the Lord shone a bright light on the boxes.   I was shown these men were following Malcolm X's teachings.   The boxes with the lights shown by the glory of God said, ‘ISLAM, ANTICHRIST.’  Next, I was transported to a table of various people in the 1990's.   And I said in my teenage voice, that they would see the rise of the antichrist with the election in the year 2008 in the United States of a Muslim man named Barack Hussein Obama.   And they mocked me!  So guys this is why the Bride of Christ as a whole did not get visions and dreams back then, because of the mocking...Please take this to the Lord in prayer.”

Return to The Antichrist

Attribution notice: Most Scripture quotations taken from the Holy Bible NIV, copyright Zondervan, used by permission. 

Author's note:  You must take responsibility for your own actions. This is only to provide you with information, so that you can make your own decisions, for which you will be accountable to God.

I also recommend reading The AntichristPope Frances Supports Homosexuality, The 311 Moment, The Mark of the Beast - 666Dreams and Visions: Tsunamis, Asteroids, Nuclear, Earthquakes, ChaosRapture Revelation to Ayodelle Sawyerr, and Rapture Revelation to Angelica Zambrano. You may also visit our Signs of the Times Directory. You may access my complete blog directory at Writing for the Master.

Do You Want to Know Him?
If you want to know Jesus personally, you can. It all begins when you repent and believe in Jesus.  Do you know what God's Word, the Bible says?

“Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of God, and saying, ‘The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel.’” (Mar 1:14b-15).  He preached that we must repent and believe.

Please see my explanation of this in my post called "Do You Want to Know Jesus?"
_________________________________________________

Len Lacroix is the founder of Doulos Missions International.  He was based in Eastern Europe for four years, making disciples, as well as helping leaders to be more effective at making disciples who multiply, developing leaders who multiply, with the ultimate goal of planting churches that multiply. His ministry is now based in the United States with the same goal of helping fulfill the Great Commission. www.dmiworld.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment