Thursday, January 2, 2020

Christian Soldiers Executed

On November 14, 2010, a Christian lady named Sue Love wrote in her blog:  I lay in bed praying when I had a vision.

THE VISION: I saw the face of a black man. The man was facing west. His face evolved into the face of Obama, and then Obama’s face evolved into several other faces of black men. Then, I saw an angry face of a man facing forward (or south). This man was wearing a football helmet, and his face evolved into several other angry faces. Then, the football helmet changed into a soldier’s combat helmet, and that face also had various transitions.

Then, to the east I saw soldiers without helmets or hats. The soldiers were facing east. One by one I saw each soldier either praying or reading the Bible and then immediately the soldier was shot in the head and fell, it appeared, to his death. Some fell into a hole in the ground (like a fox hole), and another soldier fell into the arms of a fellow soldier. I saw wings, like the wings of an angel after one of them was shot. [In here somewhere I saw a woman standing and speaking and I saw what looked like angel’s wings after I saw her, too.] I then saw one or more of the soldiers crying out to God. I heard in my mind the words to this song:

Mystery of Mercy / Caedmon’s Call

I am the woman at the well, I am the harlot
I am the scattered seed that fell along the path
I am the son that ran away
And I am the bitter son that stayed

I am the angry man who came to stone the lover
I am the woman there ashamed before the crowd
I am the leper that gave thanks
But I am the nine that never came

You made the seed that made the tree
That made the cross that saved me
You gave me hope when there was none
You gave me your only Son

My God, my God why hast thou accepted me
When all my love was vinegar to a thirsty King?

My God, my God why hast thou accepted me
It's a mystery of mercy and the song, the song I sing

My God, Lord you are
My God, my God, Lord you are

Following this I saw the face of a small bird. It might have been a crow or a blackbird. The bird was facing east. Then I saw a bird in the east with its mouth open upward and someone or something was continuously feeding (dropping from above) something into the bird’s mouth.”

For the rest of this blog post by Sue Love, and her interpretation, please see Like the Wings of an Angel on Sue Love's blog.

Return to The Antichrist on Signs of the Times.

Attribution notice: Most Scripture quotations taken from the Holy Bible NIV, copyright Zondervan, used by permission. This blog post by Sue Love entitled Like the Wings of an Angel was reprinted here by permission.

Author's note:  You must take responsibility for your own actions. This is only to provide you with information, so that you can make your own decisions, for which you will be accountable to God.

I also recommend reading The AntichristPope Frances Supports Homosexuality, The 311 Moment, The Mark of the Beast - 666Dreams and Visions: Tsunamis, Asteroids, Nuclear, Earthquakes, ChaosRapture Revelation to Ayodelle Sawyerr, and Rapture Revelation to Angelica Zambrano. You may also visit our Signs of the Times Directory. You may access my complete blog directory at Writing for the Master.

Do You Want to Know Him?
If you want to know Jesus personally, you can. It all begins when you repent and believe in Jesus.  Do you know what God's Word, the Bible says?

“Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of God, and saying, ‘The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel.’” (Mar 1:14b-15).  He preached that we must repent and believe.

Please see my explanation of this in my post called "Do You Want to Know Jesus?"
_________________________________________________

Len Lacroix is the founder of Doulos Missions International.  He was based in Eastern Europe for four years, making disciples, as well as helping leaders to be more effective at making disciples who multiply, developing leaders who multiply, with the ultimate goal of planting churches that multiply. His ministry is now based in the United States with the same goal of helping fulfill the Great Commission. www.dmiworld.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment