Thursday, January 2, 2020

Identity of the Beast Revealed Supernaturally

On June 13, 2012, Raul D posted a comment called "Identity of the Beast of Revelation revealed supernaturally."  In it he wrote the following:

Before I begin with the identity of the beast, I want you to understand the gift that my daughter has.

In the past she told me how the Lord would take her at nights to a place filled with other children and all were seated on the floor, I don't know if she was taken to the future in the millennium reign or heaven. But either way she said, as Jesus was reading the Bible to everyone, a life-like movie of the stories of the bible would start playing on her head. From that experience to now she still has this gift. By the way the whole Bible was read from start to finish. I asked God if I could share this, and I was given permission or else I never would have written this.

This verse I believe has to do with my daughter's experience.

Isaiah 54:13 And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children.

The last time I read my daughter the Bible, she closed her eyes and the bible came to life in her mind, as other times as well. This time I was curious and asked her what she seen when I read this.

Rev 19:19 And I saw the beast, the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against Him who sat on the horse and against His army. 20 Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone.

I told her, “What do you see when I read this to you: ‘And I saw the beast.’ She replied, ‘I see a man, with light brown skin, and looks like Obama.’ And when I read this: ‘And the beast was captured,’ she told me she sees Obama.”

How does she know about him? Well, not too long ago she had a school project about America, and we talked about the leader of that Country, and wrote some info about him.
There you have it, as I read the word “beast,” she saw with her gift Obama. And when I read Rev13:14 “an image to the beast,” she saw a statue of Obama.

Matt 10:26 Therefore do not fear them. For there is nothing covered that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known.

Is 42:9 Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them.

Is 48:6 Thou hast heard, see all this; and will not ye declare it? I have shewed thee new things from this time, even hidden things, and thou didst not know them.

Jer 33:3 'Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.'

God Bless you All

Raul D

Return to The Antichrist

Attribution notice: Most Scripture quotations taken from the Holy Bible NIV, copyright Zondervan, used by permission. 

Author's note:  You must take responsibility for your own actions. This is only to provide you with information, so that you can make your own decisions, for which you will be accountable to God.

I also recommend reading The AntichristPope Frances Supports Homosexuality, The 311 Moment, The Mark of the Beast - 666Dreams and Visions: Tsunamis, Asteroids, Nuclear, Earthquakes, ChaosRapture Revelation to Ayodelle Sawyerr, and Rapture Revelation to Angelica Zambrano. You may also visit our Signs of the Times Directory. You may access my complete blog directory at Writing for the Master.

Do You Want to Know Him?
If you want to know Jesus personally, you can. It all begins when you repent and believe in Jesus.  Do you know what God's Word, the Bible says?

“Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of God, and saying, ‘The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel.’” (Mar 1:14b-15).  He preached that we must repent and believe.

Please see my explanation of this in my post called "Do You Want to Know Jesus?"
_________________________________________________

Len Lacroix is the founder of Doulos Missions International.  He was based in Eastern Europe for four years, making disciples, as well as helping leaders to be more effective at making disciples who multiply, developing leaders who multiply, with the ultimate goal of planting churches that multiply. His ministry is now based in the United States with the same goal of helping fulfill the Great Commission. www.dmiworld.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment