Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Obama Assumes Leadership After Assassination of Trump

A pastor named Daniel Nalliah from Reformation Harvest Fire Australia in Australia recorded a dream he had on November 9, 2016, the day that Donald Trump was elected president of the United States. The pastor said:

This morning I want to share with you something the Lord revealed to me this morning at 2:20 AM. And it really disturbed me when I saw this, had this dream and then it turned into a vision when I started praying. And that's what I want to share with you.

This morning at 2:20 I woke up shaking quite a bit. It was a dream that I woke up with. And in the dream I saw someone taking a gun and shooting. There was gunfire. This really disturbed me, and I woke up with the question, "What's that, Lord?" And I had the words flash right in front of my eyes: "Assassination plot on Donald Trump in the Oval Office."

This is pretty serious, and the urgency of the matter is so much. From two o'clock in the morning, I have not fallen asleep again. I've been awake praying for the last four, five hours. And I thought that the first thing in the morning when I got in the office I was to record this and send it out to the nations. This is very, very serious. It really disturbed me to see this happen...This morning I've been very upset and worried about this.

Last night I went to sleep celebrating, praising God, thanking God for the victory. But this morning I'm very disturbed and very concerned. That's why I'm sharing this dream with you now.

There was gunfire. I saw Obama coming behind from underneath a box under which he took cover. I didn't see Trump after that, and it was made to look like Trump unfortunately couldn't make it. And Obama taking the leadership and saying, "I need to lead this country. There's no one else to lead this country right now. I'm the most popular president," and declaring martial law.

Video


This has ominous implications, especially when you consider all the people who have had dreams and visions from God about Obama being the antichrist.

Return to main article on The Antichrist

Author's note: Please take this dream to the Lord in prayer and ask Him to confirm whether it is from God or not. This is only to provide you with information, so that you can make your own decisions, for which you will be accountable to God. I also ask that you pray for protection over President Trump, regardless of your political viewpoint about him.

Many other people have had dreams of Donald Trump dying in office, including this one who recorded a video called Dream of Donald Trump Shot Dead. I also recommend reading The AntichristPope Frances Supports Homosexuality, The 311 Moment, The Mark of the Beast - 666Dreams and Visions: Tsunamis, Asteroids, Nuclear, Earthquakes, ChaosRapture Revelation to Ayodelle Sawyerr, and Rapture Revelation to Angelica Zambrano. You may also visit our Signs of the Times Directory. You may access my complete blog directory at Writing for the Master.

Do You Want to Know Him?
If you want to know Jesus personally, you can. It all begins when you repent and believe in Jesus.  Do you know what God's Word, the Bible says?

“Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of God, and saying, ‘The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel.’” (Mar 1:14b-15).  He preached that we must repent and believe.

Please see my explanation of this in my post called "Do You Want to Know Jesus?"
_________________________________________________

Len Lacroix is the founder of Doulos Missions International.  He was based in Eastern Europe for four years, making disciples, as well as helping leaders to be more effective at making disciples who multiply, developing leaders who multiply, with the ultimate goal of planting churches that multiply. His ministry is now based in the United States with the same goal of helping fulfill the Great Commission. www.dmiworld.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment